26 NOVEMBER 2011 KwaZulu-Natal: Robyndale Workshop
23 JULY 2011 KwaZulu-Natal: Hillcrest Primary School Fundraiser, more info to follow shortly
13 November 2010 - Durban Sica's Guesthouse (KwaZulu-Natal)
2 different double page layouts (from 18 Sep event) taught by Tracy Schimper & Venessa Matthews.
R645 for the day fully inclusive of class kits, teas, lunches.
Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org / Online booking forms
18 September 2010 - Hillcrest Primary School Fundraiser for booking forms. Charity Event to raise much needed funds for the schools remedial unit buildings.
15 May - Uitsig George (Eastern Cape)
31 October 2009 - Port Elizabeth
14 November 2009 - Durban Sica's Guesthouse
17-18 May 2008 - SATC CONFERENCE
DURBAN: SATC Convention
3 November 2007 - Christmas Workshop Sica's Guest House
The Christmas spirit was definitely in the air at Sica's Guesthouse on 3rd November, the ladies who attended where spoilt by our wonderful suppliers, Scrapping Fever, Paper Crazy, Scrapshack Designs, The Scrap Station, RS&E, Scrapbook Distributors, Fantasia Crafts and of course our ever wonderful media partners Time and About magazine. Starting with a Christmas Wreath designed exclusively for Scrapkits.co.za by Tracy the ladies got to try their hands at some "beyond the page" scrapping, and all the ladies where thrilled with the final product and definitely found all the time consuming work and "fiddly" bits worthwhile at the end. Sica's once again outdid themselves with lunch and I am sure all the delegates will agree that it is definitely one of the best venues in Durban. The afternoon saw some "chill" time as the ladies created a tin gift project, Christmas cards and table tags - as always I was inspired by the amazing creativity in the room, and Tracy and I found it such a privilege to be able to spend the day with such an awesome group of women.
21 July 2007 - Empangeni On invitation from Yda Vermaak
Tracy and I where able to spend the day in this stunning Northern KZN town. Again teaching our Journaling and "Beyond the Page - Notes Board" classes, we had loads of fun getting to know our delegates and sharing some of their photos and memories with them. We would like to take this opportunity to thank Yda and her students for their warm welcome and participation during the workshops and we look forward to seeing you all again in the near future.
We hosted our first all day megacrop on Saturday 24th March 2007 at Sica's Guesthouse in Durban, and what an awesome day - with delegates from as far afield as JHB, Eshowe, Himeville and Cedarville it was wonderful to meet some of our subscribers, and new friends where definately made along the way. With the focus on journaling in the morning, there was some need for tissues, but I think the delegates will agree that barriers where broken and from the feedback we received they learned a lot about making their albums meaningful. In the afternoon, the pressure was off and Tracy led a fantastic "beyond the page" class with product exclusive to the Scrapkits Roadshows - the ladies left with notice boards for their homes each with its own special touch, this was a first for some of the delegates and it was amazing to see how the same paper was used in so many different creative ways. Tracy and I really enjoyed hosting this event and would like to take the opportunity to thank the delegates for their amazing attitude during the day and extremely positive feedback - We can't wait to see you all again at the next one.
* Thank you so much for a wonderful day yesterday. You really challenged me with the journaling as I am inclined as you mentioned to only scrap the good stuff and happy memories. (Jenny Winterboer)
* Thank you for a very inspiring day, everything was just perfect, journaling has a new meaning for me. (Brenda Emond)
* Thank you so much for an awesome Scrapping day! I thoroughly enjoyed it and it was just what I needed. It was also great value for my money – I’m quite sure you couldn’t have made much money but I really appreciated all the extra papers we now have. Sica’s was a great venue – loved the food!! (Candice Turnbull)
* Thanks for a lovely day on Saturday. I have finished both my projects. My Notes are up in the kitchen And "my mum" has also completed. Have NEVER done so much journaling. Was a great day Thanks again (Barbara Higgins)
* I just wanted to thank you both very much for a very interesting and relaxing day out scrapping.... I thoroughly enjoyed the journalling and learnt a lot about different ways to go about scrapping - its always great to look at scrapping from another perspective and definitely adds to the end rewards of scrapbooking. (Rayne Hampson)
* Just a quick note to thank you for a lovely and wonderful day on Saturday, 24th March 2007, and it made my special day "birthday" so much more memorable and I really enjoyed myself. I found the Journaling information most interesting and helpful and I do look forward to receiving the course notes. Beyond the Page project was wonderful and most refreshing and I am looking forward to complete the other 5 notes when I receive them in due course. The venue was great, lunch was divine and the really bonus was that I met up with an old friend (Sophia) as well as meeting a few new people with the same interest as myself. (Lulu Scorgie)
* Just wanted to say a big thank you for a wonderful day on Saturday, I left feeling so inspired and ready to scrap.You were both so well prepared and the content was fantastic. (Wendy Bellingan)
* CONGRATULATIONS on a very successful day on Saturday!!!! Although I am a seasoned crafter, I have never done a megacrop before and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Your day was extremely well planned & organised and I was very impressed with the content. All the goodies were also a bonus - what fun! (Vanessa Cadman)